In a rapidly changing society it is normal to have a need to change the existing employment contract, such as remuneration, work time, etc. In addition, changing the employment contract also involves employer reorganising its work.
In an employment relationship the employee must be considered as the weaker party, due to which the employee’s rights, as compared to the employer, are more protected.
However, the employer can achieve its goal according to the law and taking into account the employee’s interests as a result of skilful and planned activity.
The main areas are:
- concluding employment contracts;
- amending employment contracts;
- terminating employment contracts;
- confidentiality provisions;
- provisions on restraint of trade clause;
- solving labour disputes;
- employee’s privacy issues.