Bankruptcy and reorganisation proceedings
We resolve insolvency-related issues. We help to find the best solution in situations related to payment difficulties.
Payment difficulties are predictable and hide behind aspects, such as:
- the income (profit) is less than the expenses;
- the rivals are in a better position;
- the activities included in the business plan do not give the expected results;
- reporting is not sufficient for making a decision;
- economic activity cannot be expanded due to insufficient capital;
- the product or service is losing its popularity;
- the buyers are keeping the money in their hands;
- loan obligations are increasing, etc.
The insolvency area is divided into hopeless and hopeful insolvency, i.e. bankruptcy, liquidation, and reorganisation proceedings.