We counsel and help a beginner entrepreneur (including a start-up) with the following issues:
- Conducting pre-establishment operations, including mapping the business model;
- Establishing an association;
- Providing IT law counselling related to intellectual property, including trademark and domain protection;
- Tax counselling, including monthly reporting to a tax administrator;
- Applying for permits and registrations;
- Reporting to national registers, including compiling the annual report;
- Representing at administrative authorities and/or before legal or natural persons.
It is normal for a starting entrepreneur to have legal inquiries. We are also willing to provide a permanent legal service (i.e. in-house lawyer service).