Closing different transactions is a normal and natural activity in modern society.
By its nature, a transaction or contract is an output of the rights and obligations of the transaction parties. The contract has a protective function and motivates both parties to meet the liabilities arising from it.
A well concluded contract significantly simplifies later legal disputes.
- We compile contracts for both natural and legal persons.
- We analyse and evaluate projects of future contracts;
- We help to negotiate contract terms and conditions between future contract parties;
- We evaluate existing contracts;
- We solve disputes arising from contracts in both extrajudicial proceedings and judicial proceedings.