IT stands out for its socio-economic impact and dynamism, it is above borders and areas of activity.
This all includes legal aspects: judicial space, legal certainty, data protection and IT security, legal protection, deterrence and frightening activity.
IT law includes:
- Provisional IT contracts (protocol of joint intentions, confidential information protection contract, agreement of general cooperation principles)
- Main IT contracts (development contract, distribution or resale contract, maintenance contract, source code deposit contract)
- Protection of intellectual property:
- copyrights (literary, art, and scientific works, including computer software, source code, database, user interface, user manual, etc.)
- related rights (performer, producer of phonograms, the producer of film’s first fixation, etc.)
- industrial property (trademark, industrial design, patent, profitable model, geographical mark, topology of micro switch)
- Data protection (including personal data protection)
In addition to the previous, the activity of an IT company is also closely related to the following fields of activity:
- foreign capital engagement;
- public support measures;
- labour law;
- contract law;
- corporate law;
- tax law;
- public procurement law;
- competition law;
- business secret protection.