We counsel clients in areas related to immovable properties that are related to acquiring, using as well as mediating an immovable property; we also compile the following contracts and documents:
- lease contracts for dwellings, business premises, and non-residential premises;
- commercial lease contracts;
- delivery/receipt acts of properties;
- rent increase notices;
- warnings about contract termination;
- declaration of cancellation of a lease or commercial lease contract;
- applications for offsetting a deposit;
- agreements about contract termination;
- contracts of loan for use;
- brokerage contracts for mediating an immovable property;
- reservation contracts for reserving an immovable property;
- notifications about a property’s non-conformity with the contract terms and conditions;
- applications to the court to terminate a common ownership;
- applications to the court about the reclamation of an immovable property from illegal possession.
In addition, we solve all disputes arising from contracts, including disputes arising from a sales contract upon the emergence of hidden defects. We explain the principles of taxing an immovable property for incomes arising from both sale and lease.