There are several options for resolving a judicial issue, including:
- every man’s right: find the solution yourself;
- alternative proceedings: conciliation procedure (natural person, barrister, notary, a respective body of the state or local government), arbitral tribunals;
- regular procedure: civil proceedings, administrative court proceedings, insolvency proceedings, tax proceedings, execution proceedings.
More traditional disputes belong on the field of civil proceedings where the following general principles apply:
- encouraging compromise;
- proceeding economy (speed of proceedings);
- the personality of proceedings;
- the equality of the parties;
- principle of good faith;
- principle of research;
- orality and publicity.
We represent clients in all disputes following these principles.